Government Grant for Business Coaching Closes 13 December!
An opportunity for a 50% subsidy on business coaching closes soon.
Queensland Small businesses can access up to $5,000 (50% subsidy) for business coaching.
The funds need to be used within three months, so I can design a package based on your requirements (and those of the grant).
Some application to consider for your business:
• Business Coaching for Accelerated and Sustained Growth
• Strategic Business Planning and Goal Setting
• Marketing Planning for 2019
You will need to match dollar for dollar and meet some very basic criteria:
• your business name must have been registered within the last four years
• have less than 20 employees when you apply
• have an ABN (Australian Business Number)
• be Queensland-based and not be insolvent or un-discharged bankrupt.
If you’d like a proposal or have any questions, give me a call on 0412 323 513 or email Adam@AdamJacksonConsulting.com. To learn more or apply, here is the link: Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program. Remember this closes 5pm Thursday, 13th December 2018.